Award-Winning Sentiment for Investors
App, Desktop or API
S&P500 Top 10 Negative Sentiment Scores: Receive the negativity scores of the top 10 worst stocks based on sentiment from 6,500 news sources globally - experts and the crowd - emailed to you directly half an hour after the S&P500 market opens (10:00am local time (15:00 GMT).
[APP coming soon] Watch 10 Tickers: Delivered via the ALASA App, receive a daily sentiment score for each of your chosen stocks in your portfolio. With full in-APP functionality, you can leverage our award-winning, real-time sentiment analysis used by quantitative traders and investors in live trading environments so you can beat the markets. 5-day free trial.
Additional Groups: Aggregated data from experts and crowds for your chosen groups of financial instruments world-wide providing early indication of unprecedented events before they impact the markets. 5-day free trial.
Desktop: Desktop solution with full functionality for all financial instruments world-wide. Plus, you have access to in excess of 150 million historical sentiment scores and their associated news pieces going back to January 2014. 5-day free trial.
S&P500 Top 10 Negative
1.49 per month
- Top 10 S&P 500 Negative stocks based on sentiment
- Aggregated across 6,500 news sources globally
- Emailed 1/2 hour after opening @ 10:00 local time (15:00 GMT)
10 stocks [coming soon]
4.99 per month
- Real-time Sentiment score
- News articles for 10 stocks
- Choice of any market world-wide
- 10 Stocks of your choice
- Full in-APP functionality
50 per group, per month
- One Market, Bonds, ETFs,, Commodities, Currencies, etc.
- Choose one above for monthly fee
- Crowds and Experts
- Real-time Sentiment score / news
Complete Desktop Version
250 per month
- Real-time Sentiment score / News
- 6,500 news sources
- 150,000 news articles per day
- 150 million historical sentiment scores with associated news
DISCLAIMER: The sentiment scores are based on crawling the internet and financial sites and is provided for informational purposes only. Our analysis is not intended to constitute professional advice. It should be noted that news is published in many forms and from many sources and in the main, it is an opinion and therefore its use needs to be treated with care. Your use of the sentiment analysis scores and associated content is at your sole risk. By subscribing to any of the ALASA sentiment analysis products, you are agreeing to this disclaimer.